Don't Just Go Through 2019, Grow Through 2019
Everybody can encourage somebody.
Use these tips to grow through 2019...
1. Yesterday ended last night.
2. If you must choose between being kind and being right, choose to be kind.
3. Read more than you did in 2018.
4. Your future is spotless.
5. Don't make what someone did to you bigger than what Jesus did for you.
6. You don't have to have an impressive resume to make a difference in the lives of others.
7. Success is a byproduct of a life of significance.
8. It's okay to not be okay.
9. You don't have to show up for every argument you're invited to.
10. Smiles are contagious and the world could use more of yours.
11. Whatever mistakes you've made, there's grace for that too.
12. Serving others nourishes the soul.
13. Listen, learn, then lead.
14. God has a plan and a purpose for what you're going through.
15. Gratitude is always the best attitude.
16. Sleep and hydration are essential for optimal health.
17. There is no substitute for hard work.
18. Love is a choice.
19. Handwritten notes never go out of style.
20. You can't get more time, but you can make the most of the time you have.
21. Everybody appreciates a great team player.
22. Laugh at yourself.
23. Who you are is more important than what you do..
Is Gratitude Part of Your Game Plan?
If not, it certainly should be! A question I often field is, "How do you stay so positive and excited?" As I look back over the last decade of my life, where I've been intentional with my growth, undoubtedly GRATITUDE has a played a huge role. It ultimately sets the tone for every aspect of life. That's why I journal that which I am grateful for on a regular basis. This one discipline (that takes almost no time!) has added so much value to my life that I created a simple one-pager to share and encourage others to take the same action each evening before bed. Use Gratitude Goodnight to grow through 2019!
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates vision for tomorrow. --Melody Beattie
Facebook Live Training on January 10th
with Jeremy Taylor and a Special Guest
*The broadcast will last approximately 20 minutes.
THURSDAY, JANUARY 10TH AT 7:15PM ET
1. The relationship between excitement and action.
2. How excitement is caught, not taught.
3. Why the world needs more encouragers like you.
Staying Excited is the Key!
Built into the rhythm of our lives is the anticipation we
approach a New Year with. It's an opportunity for change.
It's an opportunity for growth. It's an opportunity to
begin again. You may be excited right now as you think
about what 2019 has in store for you, but will you stay excited?
It's easy to get excited about something for a short period of time - a few days, weeks, months, maybe even a few years. But what takes work is staying excited for long periods of time. That means there must be substance behind real, genuine enthusiasm. There must be a foundation to stand upon. This eBook will give you just that.